Is there anything more exciting than watching one of your besties walk down the aisle?
Well, yes…it’s celebrating the end of her singledom at her bachelorette party beforehand.
Weddings are all about the happy couple, but the girls’ nights that precede them are all about lifelong, ride-or-die friendship.
One of the best pre-wedding traditions is giving gifts at a bachelorette party.
Who doesn’t love seeing a bride-to-be go beet red over an embarrassing present?
And while bachelorette party gifts tend to be a bit over the top and ridiculous, that’s no reason not to write a heartfelt card to go with them.
The more meaningful your card, the more likely you are to get a touching bridesmaid thank you card from your friend who is getting married.
Here are a few things you could write to congratulate your friend on her upcoming wedding.
These messages range from the funny to the sincere, so read through all of them to find one that strikes the right tone.
35 fool-proof messages for a bachelorette card
- We love you! From your personal “I do” crew.
- Get ready for the best last hurrah ever.
- Let us help you kiss singledom adieu.
- Get ready for your final fling before the ring.
- I can’t wait to celebrate your last evening as a single lady before your hubby-to-be puts a ring on it.
- Congratulations to your lucky future husband on making such a spectacular catch.
- Get your glass ready…we’re on a champagne campaign tonight.
- To the most beautiful-bride-to-be…buckle up, it’s going to be a bumping bachelorette party.
- In loving memory of Jane’s single life. R.I.P.
- Things are about to get bach(elorette)-shit crazy tonight.
- Delighted to be part of your bride tribe…can’t wait for a wild weekend.
- Howdy cowgirl! Let’s get you hitched.
- All the best for your special day…but before you embrace the responsibilities of wifedom, let’s show them all just how much fun girls want to have.
- Here’s to a last round (or ten) of shots before you tie the knot.
- It’s not too late to make a run for it…just kidding! I know how happy you are, and I couldn’t be more thrilled that you’re marrying the love of your life.
- I am so happy that you found a man worthy of you.
- I can’t believe it’s almost your big day. I’m so excited for you and I can’t wait to celebrate the beginning of this new phase of your life with you.
- Here’s to a beautiful, fulfilling, and supportive marriage.
- I am so proud of the grace and warmth with which you always carry yourself. You will make a beautiful bride and an excellent life partner.
- May you have a long and happy life with your husband-to-be.
- To the stunning bride-to-be and my wonderful friend…congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
- I can’t wait to see you walk down the aisle in your dress…and to dance the night away with you and your new husband after you do.
- May your love continue to grow, even after your big day.
- Congratulations on the beginning of a very special marriage that I am sure will last you a lifetime and give you more than enough happiness and laughter.
- You make an exceptional couple and I have no doubt you have a superb life together.
- You have always been such a great friend, and now you’re going to be a great friend with a great husband. Thanks for everything.
- I can’t wait to see you say, “I do” to the love of your life.
- You found your perfect match, and I have no doubt that your future is going to be wonderfully bright.
- I can’t wait to turn the page to this new chapter of your love story with you. Judging by the beautiful way it started, I’m sure it’s going to be an epic one.
- Dear bride-to-be, If I can offer you and your husband-to-be any advice (as someone who has already done the whole down-the-aisle shebang), it is to support each other unconditionally.
- To my dear friend who is about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime, remember that love isn’t always smooth sailing, but even the wildest storms pass and lead to the most beautiful sunrises.
- Best wishes for you upcoming nuptials. May every day bring you closer together.
- I admire you two so much, both as individuals and as a couple. I wish you a lifetime of health and happiness.
- Your mother would have been soon proud of you if she could see you the wonderful woman you’ve become. She’ll be watching you walk down the aisle from up above.
- My heart is so full knowing that you’ll be marrying a wonderful, well-deserving man.
Excellent funny messages for a bachelorette card
There are two kinds of bachelorette cards: ones with funny, cheerful inscriptions, and sincere, meaningful notes.
People tend to write more touching messages for baby showers and anniversary cards for friends than for bachelorette cards.
These are often more tongue and cheek than other congratulatory notes.
So, if you’re looking to keep things lighthearted and happy, you can buy a pre-made bachelorette card with a cute illustration on the front. (The more glitter the better, really!)
Then, inscribe one of these funny texts on the inside and give it to your almost-wed friend.
Most of these notes would also double as great Instagram captions if you’re looking to post a picture of you enjoying your friend’s last hurrah as a single girl.
1. We love you! From your personal “I do” crew.
This makes a great card inscription if you are trying to strike a funny tone.
If you’re part of the wedding party, you can rest assured that the happy couple will write a postcard to you from their honeymoon.
To show them that you appreciate how much they are involving you in celebrating this big moment in their lives, you can refer to yourself as a part of their “I do” crew.
2. Get ready for the best last hurrah ever.
If you’re giving gifts at a bridal shower ahead of the real bachelorette party, you can write this in your card.
It will get your friend excited for all the madness you have planned for later in the day.
What is a last hurrah? Well, technically it is a final act or performance.
So, if someone is getting married, their friends often refer to their last night on the town as just that.
3. Let us help you kiss singledom adieu.
The distinction between a woman’s single life and her married one is less significant than it used to be.
Once upon a time, when a woman got married, she was taking on being the lady of her husband’s house, giving up her career, and was expected to have children as soon as possible.
That’s not the case anymore, but being a single gal is still different than being someone’s wife.
When you joke about saying goodbye to someone’s singledom, you’re joking about saying goodbye to the phase of their life where they are making decisions solely for themselves.
Plus, we all know that when people get married, they tend to be out and about a little bit less…and you might even say they become less fun.
This card inscription captures all these points without having to spell them out explicitly.
4. Get ready for your final fling before the ring.
This would make a good note to write on a Polaroid picture.
If you and your girls are taking Polaroids at your friend’s bachelorette party, you could caption one of them, “Her final fling before the ring.”
This note would of course also make an ideal inscription for a funny bachelorette party card to accompany a silly gift.
5. I can’t wait to celebrate your last evening as a single lady before your hubby-to-be puts a ring on it.
Bear in mind that a bachelorette card is not a wedding card. You’ll be writing a more serious card and giving it alongside a wedding present on the big day.
Having said that, you might want to use your bachelorette party card and gift to be a little bit out there.
Save the traditional messages for the real wedding celebrations and enjoy being silly while you ring in the end of your friend’s singledom.
6. Congratulations to your lucky future husband on making such a spectacular catch.
This is a funny way of making a subtle dig at your friend’s other half while also complimenting her.
We normally congratulate our friends on making a good match.
By telling your engaged friend to pass on congratulations to the man in her life, you’re not only being funny but also making it clear that you think she’s a bit out of his league.
7. Get your glass ready…we’re on a champagne campaign tonight.
Puns and rhymes make everything more lighthearted. So, if you want to inject a bit of humor into your card, just go with anything that rhymes or that has a double meaning.
That’s exactly what’s going on here with, “champagne campaign.”
8. To the most beautiful-bride-to-be…buckle up, it’s going to be a bumping bachelorette party.
If you have planned an ultra-fun evening for a bachelorette party, you can warn your friend in advance with a funny card like this one.
9. In loving memory of Jane’s single life. R.I.P.
This is a hilarious way to mark the end of of your friend’s unmarried life.
If you’re trying to pick out the right card, you might consider a card that looks like a gravestone. But only give this to your friend if she has a good sense of humor…otherwise she’ll probably think it’s a bit morbid.
10. Things are about to get bach(elorette)-shit crazy tonight.
There isn’t much explanation needed for this one.
Your friend is a bachelorette (for the last time ever) and you’re about to go off the rails celebrating her big milestone.
Hence, this is the perfect card inscription for the occasion.
11. Delighted to be part of your bride tribe…can’t wait for a wild weekend.
Women who are getting married often talk about their “bride squad” or “bride tribe” when referring to the women who are helping them organize their journey down the aisle.
Having a group of supportive, similar people around you who can listen to your concerns and give you sound advice is crucial. Your friend will love hearing that you’re right there beside her.
12. Howdy cowgirl! Let’s get you hitched.
Cowgirl hats make excellent bachelorette-party attire. Whether you’re heading to Nashville or are just having a country-themed bash, this is a funny note to write in a card.
Getting hitched is a uniquely American way to say, “get married,” that comes from how horses get “hitched” or tied to carts. Whether your friend is the horse or the cart, only you can say.
13. All the best for your special day…but before you embrace the responsibilities of wifedom, let’s show them all just how much fun girls want to have.
Bachelorette parties are the fun part. Weddings are serious affairs and have their fair share of sincere, deep, and thoughtful moments.
So, before your friend gets to all the vows, contracts, and the exchange of “I do,” remind her to have a blast.
14. Here’s to a last round (or ten) of shots before you tie the knot.
It’s simple and to the point: If the bride-to-be is always up for a good time, this is the right thing to write in her bachelorette party card.
15. It’s not too late to make a run for it…just kidding! I know how happy you are, and I couldn’t be more thrilled that you’re marrying the love of your life.
No wedding is ever complete without a joke about one half of the couple needing to escape.
Part of every wedding ceremony involves the person officiating saying some version of: “If anyone present knows any reason why these two people may not legally be joined in matrimony, speak now, or forever hold your peace.”
Someone pretending they are going to object to a marriage is part and parcel of any wedding.
Why not be that person and use your bachelorette card to offer your objections?
The best moving messages for a bachelorette card
As much fun as it can be to make the entire bachelorette party a big joke, that may not really be your style.
After all, weddings (and everything that go along with them) are marking a momentous occasion in two people’s lives. So, if you want to write a more sincere and well-thought-out card for your friend’s bachelorette party, feel free.
If you’re getting glammed up to head out on the town and celebrate your friend before she ties the knot, you might be rushing around to get everything ready before the party.
If you’re struggling to think of a good inscription for her bachelorette card, take inspiration from these sample messages to send a girl who is about to become a wife.
16. I am so happy that you found a man worthy of you.
We don’t always like our close friends’ partners. So when we do, it’s nice to let the friend in question know.
Hearing that a close friend thinks your husband-to-be is a worthy choice would make anyone happy.
17. I can’t believe it’s almost your big day. I’m so excited for you and I can’t wait to celebrate the beginning of this new phase of your life with you.
This is a sweet note to give one of your close girlfriends at her bridal shower or bachelorette party.
It is sincere and conveys genuine concern for her happiness.
Also, by including yourself in talk of her future by saying you can’t wait to celebrate this new phase with her, you’re showing her that she has your unconditional support.
18. Here’s to a beautiful, fulfilling, and supportive marriage.
There’s nothing wrong with the traditional wishes of health and happiness, but this is a slightly more original note to write in a bachelorette party card.
19. I am so proud of the grace and warmth with which you always carry yourself. You will make a beautiful bride and an excellent life partner.
If you are writing a card for a sister or a cousin, this is a beautiful sentiment to express to her.
Telling someone you are proud of them before their wedding day, and specifically referencing the way they carry themselves, is something they won’t forget.
20. May you have a long and happy life with your husband-to-be.
This is a good message to write in a bachelorette card if you aren’t that close to the woman of the hour.
It is a standard way to wish someone well without getting too personal. That said, it still sounds supportive and invested.
21. To the stunning bride-to-be and my wonderful friend…congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
This one is perfect for the friend in your circle who you should be close to, but for whatever reason have never become besties with.
If you’d always say hi to her whenever you and all your friends got together, but always have to filter your reply when she asks “what’s up?” this note strikes just the right level of familiarity.
22. I can’t wait to see you walk down the aisle in your dress…and to dance the night away with you and your new husband after you do.
This is an ideal message to write in a bachelorette card for a close friend.
Some weddings are subdued affairs full of tradition that seem to have been organized with the couple’s elderly family members in mind.
Others are extremely boisterous and chalk full of young energy, hilarious speeches, and dancing till the early morning.
If you know that your bachelorette is going to have a big, fun, wild to-do, this is the ideal card to give her before her wedding.
23. May your love continue to grow, even after your big day.
If you already have a nice card and are just looking for a touching inscription to quickly write inside it, this note might just do the trick.
Wishing someone a love that increases over time is a generous thing to do.
Love grows in your body and sustaining it over time can be the key to happiness. If a person has a happy relationship that continues to develop positively after they have tied the knot, you know they’re going to live a good life.
24. Congratulations on the beginning of a very special marriage that I am sure will last you a lifetime and give you more than enough happiness and laughter.
This makes a good card inscription for an older bachelorette.
If you happen to be attending the bridal shower or pre-wedding girls’ get-together of a woman who is getting married later in life, send her this sweet message.
25. You make an exceptional couple and I have no doubt you have a superb life together.
Are you attending a bachelorette party for a wedding where you know the groom better than the bride?
If so, you might be feeling awkward about writing the bride-to-be a card. After all, you aren’t that close to her.
Don’t worry though, there’s nothing wrong with centering your bachelorette card message around the happy couple rather than the girl whose party you’re attending.
26. You have always been such a great friend, and now you’re going to be a great friend with a great husband. Thanks for everything.
This message is heartfelt and conveys your complete and total support for your friend’s choice of future husband.
Marriage is a commitment, not just to the person you’re marrying but also to their life, which includes their family and friends.
If you get along well with your friend’s almost husband, stressing this in your bachelorette card helps create a community of support and care around the new couple.
27. I can’t wait to see you say, “I do” to the love of your life.
This message is well suited to a bachelorette card for a wide variety of circumstances.
That said, it might be more appropriate to give this as a card at a bridal shower because it is more cute than saucy.
28. You found your perfect match, and I have no doubt that your future is going to be wonderfully bright.
Watching a younger family member walk down the aisle can be an emotional experience.
You’ll have all sorts of memories of her as a child, and it might seem hard to believe that she is all grown up now and about to found her very own family.
To show her how happy you are for her, write this caring note in her bachelorette card.
29. I can’t wait to turn the page to this new chapter of your love story with you. Judging by the beautiful way it started, I’m sure it’s going to be an epic one.
If you’ve been around since the beginning of your friend’s love story, this makes a perfect text to write in a card you give with a goofy bachelorette party gift.
Do you remember the first time you heard your bestie mention her new love interest like it was yesterday?
If so, and you can hardly believe they’re almost married, this is a good note to remind her of how far her relationship has come.
30. Dear bride-to-be, If I can offer you and your husband-to-be any advice (as someone who has already done the whole down-the-aisle shebang), it is to support each other unconditionally.
A piece of hard-won advice never goes amiss at any stage of the wedding process.
If you’re already married and are now accompanying your friend as she takes the plunge, you probably have some wisdom to share with her.
Whatever sage words you can offer her, her bachelorette party card isn’t a bad place to impart them.
31. To my dear friend who is about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime, remember that love isn’t always smooth sailing, but even the wildest storms pass and lead to the most beautiful sunrises.
Some friends relate to each other using funny puns and silly stories, while others tend toward more profound communication and prefer to talk in metaphors and analogies.
If you and your friend are in the latter category, this might just be your kind of bachelorette card message.
If you’re the type to sit around thinking about what to write about when you’re bored, you can use your friend’s bachelorette card as a creative writing exercise. Don’t be afraid to give your inscription some literary flair!
32. Best wishes for you upcoming nuptials. May every day bring you closer together.
This is a formal message to send a bride-to-be before her wedding.
If you are among the older women at a girl’s bachelorette party, you can show your maturity and your appreciation for tradition with this simple message of support.
She’ll surely remember the words you’ve shared when she’s older and it is time for her to impart her married wisdom to the younger generation.
33. I admire you two so much, both as individuals and as a couple. I wish you a lifetime of health and happiness.
A bachelorette party may be about the girl who is about to become a wife, but a wedding is about a happy couple committing themselves to each other.
If you prefer to write about the big event to come and not just say something trivial about the end of your friend’s single life, this is a sincere and caring message to inscribe.
At the end of the day, you should hope that the bachelorette will want to keep the cards she gets at this party.
The more meaningful the messages she receives, the more likely she’ll be to cherish them in the future.
No matter how good her marriage is, there will always be rocky moments.
During those times, she’ll need to remind herself that she has a whole community out there of friends that support her and want the best for her.
This card will help her remember that.
34. Your mother would have been soon proud of you if she could see you the wonderful woman you’ve become. She’ll be watching you walk down the aisle from up above.
This is a good thing to say if someone has lost a loved one.
Weddings are a big time for remembering people who have passed on. If you recently sent the bride-to-be a sympathy card for the loss of a mother, mentioning her dear late parent again before her big day will be appreciated.
Saying that her mother would have been proud of her and that she will be watching her from above on her wedding day will mean a lot.
35. My heart is so full knowing that you’ll be marrying a wonderful, well-deserving man.
When someone gets married, they want to feel not just personally supported but also that their relationship has the blessing of those who matter most to them.
According to the bible, finding a wife (or husband) is a big part of a person’s life.
Establishing a healthy and happy marriage takes more than just mutual attraction.
It takes finding a person who will complement your life and who will care about the people you care about.
If your bachelorette is religious, she’ll cherish this sentiment all the more.
If the people in one’s life like the person one is marrying, that’s a surefire sign that one is showing good judgment.
Give the bachelorette in your life that assurance with this kind and sincere message.